This is one of the tag games going around Facebook. It’s the ten questions James Lipton often asks his guest on Inside the Actor’s Studio. I thought I’d share it here since my blog feeds to Facebook as “Notes.”
- What is your favorite word? —– “Dictionary.” I love words and that way I get them all.
- What is your least favorite word? —– “Empty”. Empty plates, empty cups, empty people…they all make me sad.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? —– Music. Good music changes your mood instantly and oils the gears of imagination.
- What turns you off? —– Whining.
- What is your favorite curse word? —– Fucktard.
- What sound or noise do you love? —– A snoring dog.
- What sound or noise do you hate? —– Whining.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? —– Sit-down comic because stand-up comedy would be hard on my back. I could see myself teaching, too.
- What profession would you not like to do? —– Any job that hurts my back.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? —– “It’s about time you got here. We’ve been waiting a long time for you. You weren’t supposed to live for 1200 years.” But I’d settle for, “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”
Merry Christmas, y’all!